Happy Monday everyone and welcome to week 9 of trainer tuesdays! As I’m typing this I’m sitting in the Denver airport, desperately trying to get back home. I was supposed to get gnome last night, but due this lovely weather my flight was cancelled. There’s a chance I might get stuck in Atlanta tonight due to ice in Providence. I’m just trying to take it all in stride. Yay traveling!
But just because I’m stranded doesn’t mean I’ll leave you stranded with trainer Tuesdays! I would never forget about you guys! I know a lot of you have been doing this workout on your own. I’m trying to get a sense of whether or not I should continue the live tweet casts or just post the workouts each week. Can you let me know in the comments when you typically do the workout and if you want me to continue live tweet casts?
Trainer Tuesdays Workout #9
- 5:00 at an easy pace
- 6:00 one leg drills done as 3x (1:00 right leg, 1:00 left leg)
- 4:00 of :30 standing, :30 seated
- 2:00 of easy pedaling
- 4:00 grinding, low cadence (60rpm), high resistance. 2:00 easy.
- repeat above 3 more times (total of 24 min of these intervals)
- Pedal easy an additional 2 min
- 3:00 high cadence (100 rpm) zone 4, 1:00 super super easy Pedaling.
- repeat above 2 more times (total 12 min these intervals)
- cooldown: 5 min
Total time: 60 min (I think. I am way too tired to trust my brain right now)